Bedford’s Roof Restoration Coronavirus (COVID-19) Communication
As the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) increases in Australia and internationally, we want to assure you of Bedford’s Roof Restoration commitment to ensure business continuity and provide a safe environment for our respective employees and customers.
We have implemented a series of policies to minimise risks for our staff, customers and extended families. We are all in this together. By working together we can minimise personal and business impacts as best we can.
We ask that you are aware and considerate of the following actions that we are asking our staff to take.
Maintain High Hygiene Practices
- Avoid close contact with people with cold or flu like symptoms
- When coughing or sneezing, covering your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, throwing this tissue away immediately and washing your hands
- Frequently cleaning your hands by using alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water
Minimal Touch Practices
- Please avoid shaking hands, even though this may feel odd.
- Maintain a ‘social distance’ of 2 meter between yourself and others.
- Please be cautious about surfaces you touch, especially in public places.
- Handle cash, cards, pens and pencils carefully and use good hygiene practices.
- When serving customers, place their items on the counter, ground or trolley and let them take the items rather than handing to them directly.
- Over all being conscious about touching people and surfaces and wash your hands regularly.
Bedford’s Roof Restoration will clean common surfaces with disinfectant wipes or sprays regularly throughout the work day.
All Bedford’s Roof Restoration employees have been briefed on self-isolation and are updated daily on the current situation, as it unfolds, following Health Department and Government Guidelines.